Spot UV Business Cards
- List item
Textured Business Cards
- List item
Rounded Corner Business Cards
- List item
What paper types and finishes do you offer?
Our five primary types are:
– Silk; a silky smooth & tear resistant finish.
– Matt Laminated; a smooth, shine-free, and stylish look.
– Writable; a bright white card that you can write on by hand.
– Gloss; a shiny finish that enhances colors.
– Velvet Touch; water-based coating with a plush, soft texture.
But why should I use Printing Jet?
Simply, because you aren’t going to get a better product or offer anywhere else:
– We have the tools to let you design the business card that perfectly encapsulates you and your brand.
– Then the variety of materials and techniques to make your design pop off the card, which is of course printed in full color.
– These designs are either checked by our advanced online system or hand-checked by our talented artists to ensure you get the card you designed and deserve.
– Fast and efficient delivery.
– And last but not least, our dedicated customer service staff will be there for you every step of the way if you should need it. business cards printing Pretoria, business cards printing near me, business cards printing Johannesburg, business cards south Africa, business cards printing Midrand, business cards printing prices, business cards design in Pretoria, business card printing centurion, business card printer prices south Africa.
What sizes can I get my business cards in?
85 x 55 mm, the standard business card size
86 x 54 mm, the size of a credit card
55 x 85 mm, for a portrait folded card
85 x 55 mm, a landscape folded card
How soon can I get my business cards?
That really depends on what kind of card you design, what materials and finishes go into it. Typically, the free delivery takes about 4-5 days, however, we do also have 2 business days and next business day delivery for most of our cards. It is worth knowing that 1-day delivery is dependent on your design being submitted on time, as always indicated by the yellow bar above the “add to shopping cart” button.
Which carriers do you use?
Our two main carriers are UPS or DPD. We also occasionally use DHL or even our own carriers, it really depends on which carrier can best deliver your cards to you.